Our teeth are the protective barrier that helps in preventing bone loss from the jaws. In the case of missing teeth, the jaw starts deteriorating slowly with time, which leads to pain and discomfort. Besides, bone loss from the jaws also makes an individual more susceptible to tooth decay, gum diseases, oral infections, etc. Tooth loss or missing teeth can even lead to difficulty in chewing, which causes poor digestion. Thus, dental implants are the perfect solution to the problems because of missing teeth.
Dental implants offer a strong foundation for mending the defects in your natural teeth, and, therefore, implants are also called replacement teeth. Dentists suggest getting dental implants to people to restore natural teeth and prevent pain and irritation while chewing food.
How to determine the average cost of dental implants?
The base cost of a dental implant only includes the implant procedure cost. The main variables that influence the base cost are as follows:
- Dentist’s Experience: The more experienced a dental practitioner is, the higher fees his or her fees would be. But, consulting a qualified dentist will minimize the procedure risk.
- Materials Used: Implants can be made from different materials, mostly either zirconium or titanium. Both materials have different prices, which will have an impact on the price.
- Preparation Processes: Bone grafting or tooth extractions are might be needed before the dentist can fix the implant. Thus, it all depends on the overall health of your jawbone and teeth. The more procedures that you need, the higher will be your total the implant cost.
- Number of Implants: Your total increases if the number of dental implants that you need is more.
- Geographical Location: The implants cost varies based on the dental clinic’s location. Implants are cheaper in some other countries; but even within the U.S., the cost differs from region to region because of higher rent and other expenses of commercial properties in certain areas.
How much do dental implants cost on average?
Because dental implants are customized based on your specific number of missing teeth, they come under the umbrella of being an expensive dental product. This, in turn, is a key factor that determines the dental implants cost. The cost for a single dental implant in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, range from $3,000 to $4,500 or more. You might incur some additional costs for CT scans, surgical guides, bone grafts, tooth extractions, X-rays, barrier membranes, etc.
At Choice Family Dentistry, we offer several financing options to our patients for their convenience and making our dental services more affordable for everyone. For a detailed consultation with an implants’ dentist or to know more about the cost of dental implants in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, please get in touch with us!