What Are Lumineers?
Everyone desires a set of healthy teeth that sparkle when they smile. No one is born with a set of healthy teeth. Dental problems can hurt one’s community interaction. As a result, dentists have to deal with a wide range of issues, depending on the state of the patient’s teeth. With today’s advanced technology, more individuals can have the perfect teeth. If you are looking for innovative treatment options to rectify your dental issues, then Lumineers are the perfect choice for you. But what are Lumineers?
Lumineers are extremely thin veneers that are only 0.3mm thick. They differ from traditional dental veneers in that they do not need cutting the tooth and hence do not require an anesthetic. They are simply glued to the tops of the teeth, concealing a wide range of dental issues while providing the patient with a stunning white smile.
Who Is The Right Candidate for Lumineers?
Lumineers can be used in a variety of ways. They can solve numerous issues at once. That implies you’re making a long-term commitment to your teeth. While a smile makeover might include a variety of aesthetic and restorative dental procedures, it’s also worth contemplating an all-encompassing and permanent fix. With no-prep veneers, you may save both time and money. If you are suffering from the following problems, then you are the ideal candidate for Lumineers:
- If you have malformed teeth.
- Experiencing problems due to overcrowded teeth.
- Chipped and cracked teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Tooth or teeth that have been knocked out accidentally.
- Gaps between your teeth.
- Stains on your teeth.
Lumineers are a good option for people who need to fix a cosmetic dental issue fast. The whole procedure will take only two visits. These amazing dental appliances may be a very enticing option for individuals who have a hard time dealing with discomfort or are afraid of needles because this procedure is painless and doesn’t involve any shots.
The Surprising Benefits of Lumineers
One of the main benefits of Lumineers is that they improve the smile without altering the patient’s natural appearance. Other than that, here are some significant benefits of this dental appliance:
- There is no need for shots or anesthetics.
- When compared to traditional dental veneers, there is less dental preparation necessary, which enables in preserving natural tooth structure.
- Treatment is reversible, so if you don’t like the results, our dentists may take the veneers off your teeth.
- Chips, cracks, and spacing issues can all be treated with personalized cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Treatment time is reduced because temporaries are not required before the Lumineers are placed.
The Bottom Line
Lumineer treatment option is available through a variety of dental clinics and online. Therefore, it is always prudent to consult your dentist before choosing this procedure. If you require the best dental restorative treatments in Cucamonga, CA, then please visit Choice Family Dentistry. We provide various kinds of services for all your dental issues.